- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour or Maida
- 1 cup curd or yogurt
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners or grease and flour well.
- In a bowl, whisk together the curd and sugar until smooth.
- Whisk in the baking soda and baking powder. Let rest for 5 minutes while the mixtures bubbles up.
- Whisk in the oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Start adding the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Fill the batter into the lined muffin pan so that each cavity or liner is 2/3rds fill.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cupcakes springs back on pressing.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes and then completely on a wire rack.
- Top with favourite frosting and enjoy.