- 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 or 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup yoghurt(curd)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Water as needed
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Prepare baking dish or cake pan by greasing it using some oil and line up at bottom using butter paper.
- Sieve whole wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda in a large bowl and keep aside.
- In another pan blend the curd,sugar and oil together.Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add all wheat flour slowly into mix and blend it well.make sure there are no lumps in the batter.for dripping consistency add water.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and Bake at 180 degree celsius for 45 minutes.
- Check out by Insert toothpick if it comes out clean then your cake is ready or else continue baking for 5 minutes more.
- Let the cake cooled down and then gently transfer cake on a cooling rack.
- Cut the cake and serve.