- 1 ½ cup rajgira atta (amaranth flour)
- 1 medium sized potato
- Rock salt (sendha namak)
- Warm water as required
- Oil for frying
- Boil potato in a cooker.
- Let potato cool. Peel and mash in a vessel.
- Take a bowl add rajgira atta, mashed potato and sendha namak.mix it very well.
- Now add little water to knead the dough. Sprinkle some rajgira atta if the dough feel sticky.
- Cover and rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Make medium lemon size balls from the dough and roll into a puri on dusted surface.
- Heat oil in a kadai on medium flame.
- Deep fry puri one by one till golden brown. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot rajgira puri with peanuts chutney or yoghurt.